Sunday, April 17, 2011

This may be my last post o_O

No no no no
Calm down guys...I'm not gonna die,well..not yet.

Like you know (or not?) now I'm in the third grade,and you know what?
I'm gonna do THE NATIONAL EXAM.
NOOOOOOO.....

Aaaaaa.....my math sucks! my physics terrible! my biology flew away to hell! my indonesian...uhmm..out of luck.
English?
............

Hah!so,I have to spend my whole week from now on to S-T-U-D-Y.
No twitter,no facebook,no blogger,no cellphone,no novels,no fooling around,and blah blah blah...~

Huh,let's forget it for a while,just..for a while


Yeah,let's just post some pictures..again!!! :D

Hari kamis gue sama Tiara pergi ke rumah Gracia.
Gue cepetin aja ya...
Jadi si Cia cerita di rumahnya ada sarang tawon segede tong!
Kan gue sama Tiara kurang percaya gitu yee,jadi diajak deh tuh sama si Cia naik ke atas buat liat sarangnya.
Waktu itu hp gue lgi out of battery,jadi si Tiara yg foto deh

It's really big,isn't it?

Ada lagi foto si Rifa waktu di sekolah.
Gayanya lagi asik beud,hahahah


Ape lo liat-liat??!

Yap,that's all.


So readers...please please please pray for me to do the best of me for THE NATIONAL EXAM FROM 25-28 APRIL 2011.


Then..see you all after that!
Loooveeeeee >_<

0 Words from....:

Post a Comment