Sunday, January 15, 2012

Korean Food!!

Yaaaay...what a sunday afternoon :)
Ooooh I'm so happy eventough tomorrow school session gonna be start.
Why why why?

I just went home from Lippo with A'ida,Zara,Shasha and her bf.
And guess what, what just we ate for lunch?
We ate Korean Food!!!
Yeaaayyy....That was my first time you know.

And it's veeeery cheap.
30 ribu!!!

Cause that was my first time,I was a bit confused when ordered the foods.
So I just followed what Shasha's ordered,kekekeke. Well,not at all.

I was so curious about Kimchi before.
And to be honest the taste was....unique.
Spicy. Sour. Salty. Triple S.
But the main point is....
It's not really yummy.
Not for my Indonesian tounge.
But stiil,I had to eat it cause I paid it!

Here the picts :

with the foods~




Zara and her foods~



It's Kimchi!!! (before)



Bulgogi!!



Kimchi (after) gue ga kuat ngabisinnya..




Gue juga makan Kalyan,yg kalo kata A'ida sih itu bukan dari  Korea,tpi Thailand. Trus makan ayam juga..haha ayam sih disini banyak ya? Tpi cara masaknya ya ala Korea,lupa gue namanya apa.

Pokoknya kenyaaaaaaaannnnggg....seru sama lucu juga hihihihi.
Makan makanan Korea bareng kpopers apalagi Hottest itu menyenangkan!
Lain kali lgi klo gue kesana,gue ga akan mesen Kimchi!!!
Oh dan pulangnya,buat pencuci mulut gue dan A'ida ke Mu Gung Hwa.
Si A'ida belanja banyak sedangkan gue cuma beli es krim.



Seriously. Korean know how to make such an ice cream.




Dan berakhirlah pengalaman makanan pertama Korea gue.
Ga sabar buat nyicipin yg lain >_<
Annyeooongggg.....
:)

0 Words from....:

Post a Comment